Re: terminate the NestWhile
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72376] Re: terminate the NestWhile
- From: "Mark Westwood" <markc.westwood at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 06:14:35 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The help documentation gives us the following information ...
NestWhile[f, expr, test, m, max] applies f at most max times.
On 22 Dec, 11:34, Arkadiusz.Ma... at gmail.com wrote:
> NestWhile repeats calculations until test is no longer True. Sometimes
> it happens that it takes a lot of time. How can I terminate
> calculations if they last more than the certain amount of time or more
> than certain number of iterations?
Prev by Date:
GraphPlot display anomaly
Next by Date:
Re: Any simple way to flatten all but the bottom level?
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: GraphPlot display anomaly
Next by thread:
terminate the NestWhile