[Admin] Missing posts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72410] [Admin] Missing posts
  • From: "Steven M. Christensen" <steve at smc.vnet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 02:51:29 -0500 (EST)

Greetings -

It has been pointed out that some of the messages in the past week
or so have not been getting out to readers.  I believe this is
due to the huge volume of spam that my mail server has been
getting, overwhelming the machine at times.   I have a list of
messages that did not go out fully and I am going to resend them.
My apologies if some of you got these already.

Steve Christensen
Moderator