a bug in recursive formula in 64 bit machine

Dear All,

I am completely confused. I run my recursive formula in two machines.
One is 64 bit AMD Athlon but with a 32 bit Windows. The formula goes
well. The second machine is strong IBM blade: 64 bit AMD Opteron (dual
core) with 64 bit windows. The formula goes well but only up to given
number of iterations!

I set $RecursiveLimit and $IterationLimit as infinity.

I don't understand it!

Do you have any idea what is going on????

Merry Christmas,

Arek