message question

I try to open some existing files and I get this error message...

Mathematica was unable to open the file C:\Documents and Settings\D.S.
Anagnostou\?p?f??e?a e??as?a?\Untitled-1.nb. You may have a problem
with your disk, or if you are using a fileserver, someone else may be
using the file. Error code = -43.

Any ideas what is going here?

Dimitris