message question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72333] message question
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 06:30:47 -0500 (EST)

I try to open some existing files and I get this error message...

Mathematica was unable to open the file C:\Documents and Settings\D.S.
Anagnostou\?p?f??e?a e??as?a?\Untitled-1.nb. You may have a problem
with your disk, or if you are using a fileserver, someone else may be
using the file. Error code = -43.

Any ideas what is going here?

Dimitris