Re: Re: GraphPlot display anomaly

On 29 Dec 2006, at 19:23, zac wrote:

> Thanks for the answers so far.
>
> Yeah, the method indeed suppresses one of the outputs on my comp, but
> not both. However, the Identity function is intended to suppress ANY
> display. Thus: it does not solve the problem. Any other suggestions?
>
> Istvan

I am not sure if you understood my intention. Let me then make it
more explicit:

Needs["DiscreteMath`GraphPlot`"];

g = Block[{$DisplayFunction = Identity},
    GraphPlot[{1 -> 2}, ImageSize -> {50, 50}]];

Now try:

Show[g, DisplayFunction -> Identity]

and

Show[g, DisplayFunction -> $DisplayFunction]

Is that O.K. now?

Andrzej Kozlowski