Compile arguments

Hi,

Function fc is already compiled numerical function. When I use the
following compilatinon line to build new function gc it compiles ok:

gc=Compile[{{x,_Real,1},{y,_Real,1}},fc[x,y],{{fc[x,y],_Real}}],

but since, the function fc has more than just two arguments (25 to 30,
two arguments are used for clarity) and I would like to compile the
whole polinom of fc functions :

vars={x,y};
blanks={_,_};
Compile[{{x,_Real,1},{y,_Real,1}},Apply[fc,vars],{{Apply[fc,blanks],_Real}}],

It does not compile and I get following error line:

"Compile::cpapot: Compilation of fc@@vars can only proceed when fc is
Times, \Plus or List; evaluation will use the uncompiled function."

With best regards,

Gregor Cernivec