Compile arguments

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64176] Compile arguments
  • From: gcer <gregor.cernivec at>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 04:13:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Function fc is already compiled numerical function. When I use the
following compilatinon line to build new function gc it compiles ok:

but since, the function fc has more than just two arguments (25 to 30,
two arguments are used for clarity) and I would like to compile the
whole polinom of fc functions :

It does not compile and I get following error line:

"Compile::cpapot: Compilation of fc@@vars can only proceed when fc is
Times, \Plus or List; evaluation will use the uncompiled function."

With best regards,

Gregor Cernivec