Run V5.2 on AMD's Duron
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64204] Run V5.2 on AMD's Duron
- From: Zhengji Li <zhengji.li at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 04:44:57 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have tried Mathematica 5.2 for students on my PC:
Duron 800, 128 MB RAM.
Run BenchmarkResport, then unknown software exception occurs and kenel quits.
It is just running the first test: data fitting.
Does Mathematica 5.2 have some special requirments on hardware?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Trying to animate the rotation of a plane about an axis using dynamic visualizer - MoviePlot3D.nb (0/1)
Next by Date:
Re: Trigonometric form of complex numbers
Previous by thread:
Re: Goedel Numbers
Next by thread:
MathGL3d and Mathematica 5.3