Run V5.2 on AMD's Duron
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64204] Run V5.2 on AMD's Duron
- From: Zhengji Li <zhengji.li at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 04:44:57 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear all, I have tried Mathematica 5.2 for students on my PC: Duron 800, 128 MB RAM. Run BenchmarkResport, then unknown software exception occurs and kenel quits. It is just running the first test: data fitting. Does Mathematica 5.2 have some special requirments on hardware?