newbie want to join the group
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64321] newbie want to join the group
- From: "Capet Arthur" <Arthur.Capet at student.ulg.ac.be>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 03:32:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hello, i'm a belgian physicist student.
i'm a newbie in the use of Mathematica, and working on CA complexity i'll
surely have a lot of questions this whole year.
just now, here's the particuliar one : i got a list of data, and i plot it
and it works all good. Now i try to plot it on a logarithmic scale using
the LogListPlot function, and... just nothing appears! No graphs, no error
message, just nothing.. what am i supoposed to do??
Arthur Capet, University of Liège, Belgium
Prev by Date:
initial condition in using dsolve
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
Previous by thread:
Re: initial condition in using dsolve
Next by thread:
Re: newbie want to join the group