Re: projection of contourplot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64389] Re: projection of contourplot
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 03:32:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
a) when a ContourPlot is transformed into a
the polygons are not convex and Mathematica
can't render non-convex
polygons in 3d with out some additional
b) if you can live with the contour *lines*, you
ll /. Line[pnts_]:> Line[Append[#,0] & /@
"Jan Schmedes" <jasch at crustal.ucsb.edu> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:dspfv0$cgo$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| dear group,
| assume i have two contourplots. now i want to
display them both in 3D on
| the surface of a cube, e.g. one projected on the
front side and one
| projected on the top. How could i generate such
a plot (or more generall
| projected on a given plane, say z=const, in 3D)?
| thank you!!
Prev by Date:
Re: Solve or Reduce?
Next by Date:
New Statistical Inference Package add-on for Mathematica now available
Previous by thread:
projection of contourplot
Next by thread: