How to do a family of plots?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64476] How to do a family of plots?
- From: "1.156" <rob at piovere.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:50:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Experts, I have used the scheme below with ParametricPlot and it worked.
But with a simple plot it doesn't. It seems clear the plot function is
not seeing the f variable. Plot is not getting machine sized numbers,
etc. Nothing I've tried seems to help.
I'm trying to get plots of p vs L with f as a parameter. Thanks for any
Prev by Date:
Showing Animation Outputs together
Next by Date:
Re: Not Using a Text Editor Interface for Mathematica
Previous by thread:
RE: Showing Animation Outputs together
Next by thread:
Re: How to do a family of plots?