Re: Using a text editor like interface for Mathematica?

Yasvir A. Tesiram ha scritto:
> Hi,

>  I have never used the notebook interface for writing packages,
> because such things as escape characters, "->" etc get automagically
> translated and it makes editing the package file a chore.

I don't understand why Mathematica doesn't offer the possibility to
export a notebook code into a standard .m file (it should be quite
simple, since it should be enought to substitute the right expressions
to the patterns \[expr], and change the tabbing \[IndentingNewLine], \(
, \! into a "stadard" indentation )

> Recently, Wolfram released WolframWorkBench. You can also use Eclipse.

Can you please tell me where i can download the wolfram mathematica
plugis for ecplipse? i searched for them on the eclipse site and on the
wolfram site, but i didn't find them

thanks in advance