Code to translate to negative base...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg64534] Code to translate to negative base...
- From: Richard Palmer <mapsinc at bellatlantic.net>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:31:09 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
... Does anyone have code to translate to a negative base? Ideally the code
would work like RealDigits; except that the second argument (base) could be
Prev by Date:
Re: LeftClick+Shift+Enter Reassign
Next by Date:
Re: Map-like behaviour for functions of more than a single argument?
Previous by thread:
Re: Step by Step Annotated Derivations
Next by thread:
Re: Code to translate to negative base...