Re: Re: Greek-Letter Bug? Replacing Print

I can confirm this bug.  In a new cell in a new notebook in a new
Mathematica 5.2 session under Windows XP, I type:

   Print[2]

I move the cursor to before that expression, pressing Enter to get a new
line, and on the first line type \[Alpha] which, as expected, turns into
a displayed Greek letter alpha as soon as I complete typing it -- and,
at the same time, "Print" becomes "Alpha"!

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305