Using a palette to speed typesetting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63453] Using a palette to speed typesetting
  • From: "Christopher Arthur" <pantagruel123 at aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 01:16:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Wouldn't it be nice if there were a quick way to make a palette of expressions used often in a given document?  It would really save on typing.  Say that I format an expression that I know that I'm going to use a few times, so I just click once to put it on the palette, and the next time I need it, it's right there.

Chris Arthur