Request!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63586] Request!
  • From: Αλεξάνδρα Κολτσάκη <KoltsakiAl at panafonet.gr>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 05:24:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

    Dear Sir,
  i am using mathematica5.2,and having a problem with <<Graphics`Master` and <<Statistics`Master`.I need these graphic packages to be downloaded,in order to be used in a probability experiment called HTSimulation.Could you please inform me on how i could find such packages,so that my program can run correctly?