Connecting to an existing Notebook from Java

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63602] Connecting to an existing Notebook from Java
  • From: "Thomas Kuhn" <tho.kuhn at web.de>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 02:29:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible to use an existing notebook from
Mathematica 5.2 within a java program using Jlink. And if it is possible,
how can I do this?

In my mind was something like, sending the input data for example an array
of double values to the existing notebook, this calculates something and
returns the result.

Every kind of help would be appreciated!

Best regards

Thomas Kuhn