Re: Batch Mode Output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63699] Re: Batch Mode Output
  • From: "Marcelo Mayall" <mmayall at bol.com.br>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 01:48:55 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Daniel,
$Version 5.2 for Microsoft Windows (June 20, 2005)

Thanks for your help.

I don't know if I understood correctly but, if I'm right, basically you're saying that all I have to do is to type an extra return at the end of the command line. Well, I tried this but it doesn't work. Yet, I'm still receiving the output only through the output file and not throught the command prompt line.

(***** Routine Print.m *****)
Run["Echo Operational System Output"] ; (** Enter at the end of this line **)
(** End of the file Print.m **)

Any ideia of what is wrong ?????

Thanks,