finding Fourier Series.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63837] finding Fourier Series.
  • From: bd satish <bdsatish at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:39:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   Hi buddies,

        Which command (in  MATHEMATICA) should I use to evaluate the
so-called Discrete-Time Fourier Series ?

     Another bug: ---

    The command  FOURIER[ { list } ]   finds the FFT (Fast Fourier
Transform) of a list.   How can I evaluate  FFT symbolically (instead of a
numerical list ) ?

    Specifically ,

         find the FFT of    a^n * UnitStep[n]    , n belongs to integer
and   Abs[a] < 1