RE: Re: Re: Re: Limit of an expression?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67686] RE: [mg67651] Re: [mg67608] Re: [mg67557] Re: Limit of an expression?
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 01:58:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Andrzej,

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> Subject: [mg67686] [mg67651] Re: [mg67608] Re: [mg67557] Re: Limit of
> an expression?

(Snipped)

> The alternative is to have to actually retype
> all formulas which use Greek letters, replacing λ by lambda
> etc. Well, personally, I do not think I have enough free time
> for this.

How difficult is it to choose "Copy as Plain Text" under Edit in
Mathematica? That requires fewer mouseclicks (once) than first opening the
letter (Preview Pane under Outlook does not allow encoding changes as far as
I have found), and in the third sub-menu choose UTF-8. (Many of the
interested readers have to do this.) Alternatively you might use the
CopyAsInputForm palette or the CopyAsInputFormK button from my
SetFaceAndFont palette (http://web.telia.com/~u31815170/Mathematica/).

There are many ways to read emails - web mail interfaces, mobile phones etc.
Keep it simple!

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl