"infinite" line through 2 3D points

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67870] "infinite" line through 2 3D points
  • From: "daniel_of_vienna" <e0026484 at student.tuwien.ac.at>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 05:58:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Experts,

I've got a set of 3D points, which result in a movie, the points
describes two triangles, which are moving in 3D in time (frame). Now I
needed to draw the "height" of the triangles, which lines shall
intersect somewhere outside of the triangles. Now I konw, how to draw a
line betweeen two points, but how do I "lengthten" them in one
direction?

I hope, I was clear so far :DDD
Thanx,
Daniel