Colors do not display properly

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67871] Colors do not display properly
  • From: stevelj at rocketmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 05:58:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am taking a course that has pre-created the Mathematica code to show
examples for the topics they are covering.  My problem is that the
colors do not display properly.  I get very few unique colors.  I check
my display settings and I am using 32 bits for color.  I am using
Windows XP OS.

Any other tricks to try?