Plot3D help please

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68174] Plot3D help please
  • From: 1156 <rob at piovere.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:29:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I'd like to use Plot3D where the range of two independent variables
interact. That is, in the example below I'd like to specify the range of
td and have the other variable's range be dependent upon td. All this
because the variable tw must always be less or equal to td for the
function rh to make sense. rh has been previously defined in terms of td
and tw.

Plot3D[rh, {td, 20, 30}, {tw, td - 5, td}]

I would appreciate any tips on how to pull this off.