Re: word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68249] Re: word
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 04:48:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

dimmechan at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi.
> I would like to how I can depict complete notebooks (consisting of
> plots, equations, texts, sections, e.t.c. in a word file.
> I have used some approaches (from simple copy-paste to more advance)
> but the main problem is that when I use a p.c. without Mathematica to
> print the file, the graphs are usually misprinted.
> Also almost always the notebook loses its format. How can keep the same
> format?

In general, you can't: you must be ready to accept a poorer quality. See
the following threads for a detail answer and solutions to specific needs:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/767c0e7ae6beaeaf/0be7b3839f91e34b?lnk=gst&q=convert+notebook+ms+word&rnum=1#0be7b3839f91e34b

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/89bc0886de52dd26/f38f07c591c443e5?lnk=gst&q=convert+notebook+ms+word&rnum=4#f38f07c591c443e5

HTH,
Jean-Marc