Re: RE:Beginner--getting rid of dot products with zero

smanky at gmx.de wrote:

> finish = 2;
> i = Table[i, {i, finish}];
>
> d1[k1_, k2_] = Exp[k1*i + k2*i^2];
> d2[k1_, k2_] = Total[Exp[k1*i + k2*i^2]];
>
> w[k1_, k2_, i] = d1[k1, k2]/d2[k1, k2];
>
> q[k1_, k2_] = x.w[k1, k2, i];

What are you trying to do here? W is a vector, right? What is x? You
have not defined it yet! Is x supposed to be a vector? You try to
calculate the dot product between x and w, but is this what you want?
Or do you want to multiply each element of w by x?

I have put forward many questions, sure, but it is very unclear what
you want to achieve. For example, you have not told us what x is.