Re: Re: Plot Sequencies of Complex Functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67045] Re: Re: [mg67034] Plot Sequencies of Complex Functions
  • From: Eleanna Tsoumani <eleanna_tsoumani at yahoo.gr>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 04:53:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi again,

  Thanks for the suggestions! They were very helpful!

  If I may have one more question: How can I plot the sequence of complex functions?

  Many Thanks to all,
  Eleanna

Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net> Ýãñáøå:
  With[{z = 1 + 1.2I},
ParametricPlot[{Re[z^n], Im[z^n]}, {n, 0, 5},
Epilog -> {Red, AbsolutePointSize[4],
Point /@ ({Re[#], Im[#]} & /@
Table[z^n, {n, 0, 5}])}]];

Bob Hanlon