Re:Thanks, mg67144: 3rd try!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67200] Re:Thanks, mg67144: 3rd try!
- From: jackgoldberg at comcast.net
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:08:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello from Ann Arbor,
A special thank you to Peter Pein & Jean-Marc Gulliet for kindly reading and responding to 3 posts on the same topic. "The ball is now in my court" and I'm going to try to understand your comments :-). This really should be trivial, but I suspect I have my mind set in a way that makes for confusion and error.
Again, thank you,
Prev by Date:
Reordering limits for Plot3D
Next by Date:
Re: List manipulation question
Previous by thread:
Re: Reordering limits for Plot3D
Next by thread:
Re: Check vs Off ?