  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67200] Re:Thanks, mg67144: 3rd try!
  • From: jackgoldberg at comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:08:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello from Ann Arbor,

A special thank you to Peter Pein &  Jean-Marc Gulliet  for kindly reading and responding to 3 posts on the same topic.  "The ball is now in my court" and I'm going to try to understand your comments :-).  This really should be trivial, but I suspect I have my mind set in a way that makes for confusion and error.

Again, thank you,

Jack