Re: List manipulation question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg67220] Re: List manipulation question
  • From: "Borut Levart" <BoLe79 at>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 01:07:07 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I can see now that my solution is very similar to the last one, of Bob
Hanlon, his is better though in a usage of ListConbolve, Rotate namely
must be familiar to everybody. (Everybody should learn something new
every day. :)

Anyway, my first working solution was by using rules:

list/.{first_,inb__,last_} :>

Good bye, Borut Levart from Slovenia.