Re: .NET/Link and two-dimensional strings

colin wrote:
> What is my problem?

You're using linear syntax :)  I would use StyleForm if you only what
style changes:

Show[Graphics[Text[StyleForm["my text", FontColor -> Red], {0, 0}]]]

Or if you want arbitrary box expressions, try using DisplayForm with
the raw box expression:

Show[Graphics[Text[DisplayForm[FractionBox[StyleBox[1, FontColor ->
Red], SqrtBox[2]]], {0, 0}]]]

-Rob