- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67301] Mathematica bugs?
- From: "Yaroslav Bulatov" <yaroslavvb at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 04:36:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I run the following line
x = Pi/4; For[i = 0, i < 56, i += 1, x = 2*Abs[x - 1/2]]; N[x]
But x should always stay between 0 and 1, why do I get 3?
x = Pi/4; For[i = 0, i < 50, i += 1, x = 2*Abs[x - 1/2]]; N[Log[x]]
How can I get an indeterminate here?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Problem with derivate of product
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica bugs?