  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67387] Quaternion problem
  • From: "Staffan Langin" <I_Hate_Spam at nowhere.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:13:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I'm a total Mathematica newbee so please bear with me :-). I'm trying to let
Mathematica analytically evaluate a second order derivative for me. The
function has several parameters with some of them being of
"Quaternion-type". I want to instruct Mathematica that the commutative rule
doesn't apply when evaluation the function. Is that possible? Thanks in
advance.

Staffan Langin