Re: Sturm-Liouville (eigenvalue/eigenfunction) problems

Alan,

Here's a link to a notebook containing some sample material on
Fourier series and Sturm-Liouville eigenvalue problems from my book A
Mathematica Companion for Differential Equations:

    http://tinyurl.com/e8cmp

It contains a number of good examples beyond the usual boring ones
with constant coefficients.

I hope it's useful.

-- Selwyn Hollis