Style sheet for 11 x 17
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67432] Style sheet for 11 x 17
- From: "Coleman, Mark" <Mark.Coleman at LibertyMutual.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 04:32:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm curious is there is a way to have Mathematica print out facing pages on an
11 x 17 page (for instance, where one could print off 4 pages correctly
positioned on folded 11 x 17 paper, book-style)?
Prev by Date:
Re: solving with inverse functions/inexact coefficients
Next by Date:
Re: How to simplify exponents?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
New Visualization Page Entry Added