How can I graph 3D vectors in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67447] How can I graph 3D vectors in Mathematica?
- From: Michael <sirhankins at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 03:19:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am trying to figure out hout to make Mathematica graph 3D vectors. For example, I would like to graph
v = <sin(t), t, cos(t)>
However, I have not been able to figure out what lines to type in to output the graph.
I'm relatively new to the software, so any info would be great.
If anyone can help me figure out what to input in order to output the graph of this type of vector, I'd be very thankful!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Mathematica at Math Camp
Next by thread:
Re: How can I graph 3D vectors in Mathematica?