Problem with LaplaceTransform and InverseLaplaceTransform
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67478] Problem with LaplaceTransform and InverseLaplaceTransform
- From: "aXi" <kape123 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 03:51:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone point me to site that would help me in using Mathematica
5.2for purpose of calculations related to Systhems theory. I'm having
trouble with several topics... for example doing
InverseLaplaceTransform of function:
(1/s) * (TanH[pi*s/2])
Thanks in advance!
Prev by Date:
Limit of an expression?
Next by Date:
Re: solving an equation with sums
Previous by thread:
Re: Limit of an expression?
Next by thread:
Re: Problem with LaplaceTransform and InverseLaplaceTransform