RE: Problem in evaluating functions from my own package!!!

I put my "spaceMaths" folder into "C:\Documents and Settings\Lian\Application Data\Mathematica\Applications".

I delete the ligne 'SetDirecory["I:\spaceMaths"]' and Modify 'BeginPackage["spaceMaths`METHODECN`"]'.

When I call my package, I get this error msg:

Needs::nocont: Context spaceMaths`METHODECN` was not created when Needs was evaluated.
I'm really sad for that. But I still looking for to resolve it.

Any help will be welcome .

Lian

Link to the forum page for this post:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=11489#p11489