RE: Problem in evaluating functions from my own package!!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67560] RE: Problem in evaluating functions from my own package!!!
- From: abdou.oumaima at hotmail.com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 04:15:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I put my "spaceMaths" folder into "C:\Documents and Settings\Lian\Application Data\Mathematica\Applications". I delete the ligne 'SetDirecory["I:\spaceMaths"]' and Modify 'BeginPackage["spaceMaths`METHODECN`"]'. When I call my package, I get this error msg: Needs::nocont: Context spaceMaths`METHODECN` was not created when Needs was evaluated. I'm really sad for that. But I still looking for to resolve it. Any help will be welcome . Lian Link to the forum page for this post: http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=11489#p11489 Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=11489]]