SetOptions for Notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67530] SetOptions for Notebooks
- From: Oliver Ruebenkoenig <ruebenko at uni-freiburg.de>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 04:13:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have the problem that the notebooks I write are in Version 5.2. Now,
many people do not necessarily have Version 5.2 and they get a message
telling them that the notebook was "... created in a more recent version
of Mathematica, and may not function properly with the older front end you
Is there any way to switch this message off?
Unfortunately SetOptions[Notebook, FrontEndVersion -> "5.0 for X"] does
not work nor does SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook,....]
How do other people that maintain large collections of notebooks or
application packages deal with this?
Perhaps it is possible to swith this off on the user side?
Oliver Ruebenkoenig, <ruebenko at imtek.de>
Phone: ++49 +761 203 7388
Prev by Date:
RE:creating packages of my own.
Next by Date:
Re: repeated usage of packages
Previous by thread:
when dimension increases
Next by thread:
calling maximize recursively