Re: mathematica to word

I used Mathematica to write a short dissertation, c60 pages of text
with graphics, and found this to be far easier than wrestling graphics
and tables out of Mathematica and into Word.  So I concur with the
earlier posters who recommend that you follow the pure Mathematica
route.

I did find Mathematica a bit tricky when it came to table of contents
and similar automatic text, but probably not much more so than Word.

Regards
Mark Westwood