Re: mathematica to word

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg64922] Re: mathematica to word
  • From: "Mark Westwood" <markc.westwood at>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 06:12:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I used Mathematica to write a short dissertation, c60 pages of text
with graphics, and found this to be far easier than wrestling graphics
and tables out of Mathematica and into Word.  So I concur with the
earlier posters who recommend that you follow the pure Mathematica

I did find Mathematica a bit tricky when it came to table of contents
and similar automatic text, but probably not much more so than Word.

Mark Westwood