TriangularSurfacePlot for quadrangles ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65009] TriangularSurfacePlot for quadrangles ??
- From: "pluton" <plutonesque at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:15:48 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is there any way to plot a 3D-surface in the same manner as
TriangularSurfacePlot but with quadrangle elements ??
Prev by Date:
Re: Fastest method for comparing overlapping times in random time series
Next by Date:
3D-plot over a triangle
Previous by thread:
Re: The D'Agostino Pearson k^2 test implemented in mathematica / variance of difference sign test
Next by thread:
Re: TriangularSurfacePlot for quadrangles ??