- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65074] Re: Plot3D
- From: "Borut Levart" <BoLe79 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:59:51 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Why is that surprising?
Wouldn't just finding min, max, and comparing the values do?
> The surprising thing isn't that the algorithm Mathematica uses gets things wrong occasionally but that it succeeds as often as it does.
Prev by Date:
Writing regular text?
Next by Date:
Sorting Rows of a Matrix
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: