Multiple Selections in Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65131] Multiple Selections in Notebook
  • From: "Neal Tornberg" <neal.e.tornberg at boeing.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:29:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'd like to create an "Execute to Here" button in one of my homebrew
palettes.  My instinct is to do it by selecting all cells previous to the
cursor position and "Evaluate Cells".  SelectionMove apparently can't be
made to select more than one cell at once.  Is there a way to do that or is
there a better way to accomplish what I want?