Delayed Differential Equations [NDelayDSolve]
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65191] Delayed Differential Equations [NDelayDSolve]
- From: "ben" <benjamin.friedrich at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:13:33 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to integrate a delayed differential equation and experienced the
following problems with NDelayDSolve:
slow integration (10-100 times slower than NDSolve)
warnings about precission, accuracy, ...
warnings about zero residual
Does anybody has experience with NDelayDSolve
and knows how to circumvent this problems?
Is NDelaySolve better?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How to get rid of If[ ... ] in a result
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Delayed Differential Equations [NDelayDSolve]