Re: 64 Bit Job
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65244] Re: 64 Bit Job
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:46:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Pascal Steiss wrote:
> Hi All
> I got a problem: I have a Mathematica file to process.
> But unfortunately the address space of my 32 bit Mathematica 5.0 seems
> to be a little too small.
> Is there anyone who had some spare CPU time?
Maybe it would help to describe your problem a bit first - some of the
people here are awfully good at achieving more with less!
Prev by Date:
Re: Laplace Transform
Next by Date:
Grouping similar indices together in an expression
Previous by thread:
64 Bit Job
Next by thread:
How to get the value of a counter