Plot equations and inequalities together

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65281] Plot equations and inequalities together
  • From: "bb700092" <bb700092 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:59:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am not being able to plot graphs of equations and inequalities
together, for e.g. (x==5 && y==10) || (x>5 && y==15). I tried
InequalityPlot but that does not work; it plots only inequalities. Can
anyone tell me a command (or a combination of commands or a graphics
package) in Mathematica that I can use to plot graphs of equations and
inequalities together similar to the example above?

Thanks much.