Two independent y axes ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65334] Two independent y axes ?
- From: Geico Caveman <spam at spam.invalid>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:56:00 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I am trying to plot a bunch of functions and some data together. Some of the data and some of the functions have *very* different y range from the others. How do I create 2 independent y axes (like gnuplot - y and y2 axes) to show the data effectively ? And no, creating two different plots is *not* an option. So, instead of offering that suggestion, advise if this can be done in Mathematica, and if so, how. Thanks.