Beginner--Help on using FindRoot to solve the system of equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66190] Beginner--Help on using FindRoot to solve the system of equations
- From: xiaochu at che.utexas.edu
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:45:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is a code to solve vapor-liquid equilibrium by van der Waals Equation of State.
I don't why this code is not working, please help, thanks very much!
(* Name of EOS *)
EOSName = "Van der Waals";
Ttilde = .;
Dtilde = .;
Z = 3/(3-Dtilde)-9*Dtilde/8/Ttilde;
(* Related variables *)
Psi1 = (-9*Dtilde)/(8*Ttilde) - Log[3-Dtilde];
lnB = (1-Z)-Psi1;
mu = -lnB+Log[Dtilde];
P = Dr Ttilde Z;
Ttilde = 0.1;
Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=10101]]
Prev by Date:
Faster Random Walk Simulation ?!?
Next by Date:
How to find expected value?
Previous by thread:
Re: Faster Random Walk Simulation ?!?
Next by thread:
Re: Beginner--Help on using FindRoot to solve the system of equations