Re: "In progress" saving of data collected using Reap/Sow
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66193] Re: "In progress" saving of data collected using Reap/Sow
- From: "Ray Koopman" <koopman at sfu.ca>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 05:19:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Giacomo Ciani wrote: > Are you suggesting me just to store every new result as a new > "level" in the list? Yes. See the end of section 2.5.4 in version 5 (or 2.4.4 in v.3) of The Mathematica Book.