mirror image of a square matrix

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg66318] mirror image of a square matrix
  • From: "ravi" <rv15i at>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 02:35:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Let me define the mirror image of a matrix as the operation of flipping
the columns such that the last column becomes the first, the second
last becomes the second and so on. I would like to know if this can be
done simpler than as follows:

Are there any built in functions for operations like these?