two graphics questions and one general question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66308] two graphics questions and one general question
- From: Beverly Fusfield <B_Fusfield at nesbittgraphics.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 02:34:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to figure out how to place styled arrowheads at the ends of
axes. The arrowheads need to match those in Adobe Illustrator. I can create
each type of arrowhead as a polygon, but I cannot figure out how to place
the polygons correctly.
I am also trying to figure out how to place tick labels at a particular
distance from the axes (i.e, 3pts below the x-axis and 2 pts to the left of
the y-axis.) I need to be able to center the labels under or to the side of
the ticks (accounting for negative signs).
Finally, when I use Plot[....], unless I include the ImageSize option, the
graph appears as just a dot that needs to be dragged larger. I must have
changed some default, but I cannot find it.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Extract any diagonal from a square matrix...
Next by Date:
Re: 3D surface plotting
Previous by thread:
License server issue
Next by thread:
Re: two graphics questions and one general question