- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66401] Re: [mg66343] Picture
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 02:16:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200605101033.GAA21822@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
copy + paste didn't work?
On 5/10/06, 1s1kjake <pennsylvaniajake at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to put into a Mathematica doc.(v 5.2), a picture that I made. I
> am using the Text book layout. I do not want to do anything to the
> picture, except put the picture where I want it. How do I do this ?
> thank you
Prev by Date:
Applying rules to SparseArray
Next by Date:
why doesn't the range on this interval match the plot range?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: "1s1kjake" <firstname.lastname@example.org>