Re: Limit Question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66463] Re: Limit Question
- From: "david_tang" <david3687 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 02:57:51 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hei it can work while using this: Assuming[a > 0, Limit[Exp[-a t], t -> Infinity]] I think: Simplify[expr, assum] does simplification using assumptions, but not evaluates expr with assum. Then the limit will be evaluated, so it gives no output.